Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Review Hit Man, Deadliest Lies series by Michele Mannon





Title: Hit Man
Author: Michele Mannon
Series: Deadliest Lies
Release Date: December 6th 2016

Synopsis

He always gets what he wants.

The seasoned seducer, who probably charms the panties off of every woman he meets. Diego is handsome. Arrogant. Dangerous. Far more dangerous than anyone I've ever met. And with one look from across a crowded room he has me; hook line and sinker, I'm his for the night.

Diego is not a man to mess with, I know that. I just can't seem to resist his kiss, his touch. But can I trust him with my heart, with my body?

I'm being hunted for something I may or may not have seen, and Diego is my only way out of a world of death and destruction. If only I can believe his dark promises.



Buy Links



Review by Iza

I. Loved. This. Book! 

This is my second book by Ms. Mannon. I read Mercenary - where I met Diego and got intrigued by him - and liked it. But this book? I couldn't put it down. I didn't want to put it down. I wanted to keep on reading.

Let me start with how much I loved our heroine. Aubrey is an architect in Mexico City. She wants to make a difference, investing all her money into a non-profit organization that would built houses in the poor neighborhoods. But she gets cheated out of her money, gets her passport taken by a little boy she teaches English to and gets herself into all sort of trouble, without wanting to.

All because she's a do-gooder, as Diego puts it.

Diego. Whoa, that man! He was infuriatingly sexy. Intense and such a dirty talker! Be still, my heart! He always ended up having to save Aubrey or get her out of a sticky situation. But she's no damsel in distress. She only has one breakdown - it's understandable, she was a hostage - and she manages to keep a level head. 

All that being said and done, these two are perfect together! 

I highly recommend this book to anyone. It's action-packed galore, sex, badass guys kicking bad guy ass. I can't wait for more and I'm definitely going to be rereading this one.

I voluntarily reviewed an ARC copy of this book. My rating is 5+++ stars.


Author Bio


Author Michele Mannon is a huge fan of skinny cinnamon dolce lattes, a good book, and/or sports game on television. Michele can be found in her writer’s cave, tweeting, and spending time outdoors with her family. 

Sexy Romantic Suspense - ROGUE and MERCENARY are now available.







No comments:

Post a Comment