Saturday, February 3, 2018

I Wanna Text You Up ~ Teagan Hunter

Title: I Wanna Text You Up
Author: Teagan Hunter
Genre: Romantic Comedy
Release Date: February 1, 2018 
When I put up a ROOMMATE WANTED poster, he was the last person on earth I thought would respond.
He was also the last person on earth I’d agree to let live with me…on purpose.
But, here we are—roommates. I’m certain we can coexist without it being awkward, and I’m determined to make it work. There will be no sexual tension building with each accidental touch, no flutters when he wears that stupid backward baseball cap, and definitely no flirting when we text back and forth.
Caleb Mills can’t be the guy for me. He’s my best friend’s ex-boyfriend.
And that would be wrong…right?



Got the winter blahs? Read this book. 
Too much drama in your life? Read this book.
Work suck? Read this book.

If I haven't told you already, you need to read this book. This is by far THE funniest book I've read in a very long time. Probably ever! All the characters are so cute and fun loving I didn't want to put it down. 

Zoe is in desperate need of a new roommate when her current one (her BFF) has the audacity to decide to move on with her life and move in with her boyfriend. Who does that, right? So together they are on the hunt for BRF (best roommate forever), Vol. II.

From the beginning Zoe was open to whomever sounded like the best fit; chicks or dicks were all the same. As long as they passed the no creeper clause. In a quirky turn of events, who happens to answer the ad and be the perfect roomie??? Why the ex-boyfriend of Zoe's BFF of course!

Caleb is young, gorgeous, smokin hot bodied, built for fun....where was I going with this again? Oh yeah! and he needs a new home so he doesn't end up in a shelter. He convinces Zoe that their living arrangement could be perfect and BAM! Right from the get go the sparks fly and the funniest banter between two make believe individuals you'll ever read about takes place!

I was given this book as an ARC for my review. I'm giving it 10 out of 5 stars!!!



 

“I Wanna Text You Up was an incredibly sweet, sexy, hilarious, and highly entertaining standalone romantic comedy, and I absolutely loved it!” - Julia - *The Romance Bibliophile*
“I Wanna Text You Up was a sweet, sexy and hilariously laughable romantic comedy.” - Aurora *Whoo Gives A Hoot*
“Ms. Hunter definitely has a way with words and has easily become one of my favorite authors!” - Amanda Mann *Rabid Readers Book Blog*


By day I’m a freelance cover designer. By every other free moment, a writer. I’m a Missouri raised gal, but I currently live in North Carolina with my US Marine husband where I spend my days begging him for a cat. I survive off coffee, pizza, and sarcasm. When I’m not writing, you can find me binge-watching various TV shows, especially Supernatural and One Tree Hill. I like cold weather, buy more paperbacks than I’ll ever read, and I never say no to brownies.

HOSTED BY:

No comments:

Post a Comment